The addition of pigment dispersant turns out to have so many benefits
Problems encountered in the production of pigments and the processing involved in the industry:
1. The pigment is easy to flocculate and easy to settle;
2. Large raw material particles will cause damage to the printing plate;
3. The pigment has poor wettability and cannot replace the moisture and air in the pigment particles;
4. Due to the uneven dispersion of the pigment, it affects the coloring power of the ink and the brightness after drying.
The benefits of adding pigment dispersants:
1. Destroy the flocs in the paint;
2. Improve the fluidity, coverage, rheology and color development of the ink;
3. Make the pigment dispersion more uniform, improve the chroma and gloss of the product;
4. Improve the wettability of the pigment, and smoothly replace the air and moisture between the particles through the wet powder;
5. Disperse large raw material particles and small particles, which will not cause damage to the scraper or blockage during the printing process.
Characteristics of pigment dispersant:
1. Good dispersibility, simple and convenient to use, less dosage;
2. Effectively speed up the project progress and improve production efficiency;
3. Good dispersibility, simple and convenient to use, less dosage;
4. Easily soluble in water, with alkali resistance and high temperature performance, less foam.
Previous: Basic mechanism of dispersant